He showed me a couple of really cool sites that I thought would be a good idea to share.
An open-source resource oriented project management system : Open Workbench
An open-source search engine (finds open source programs built on Lucence) : Krugle
And last but not least an article on the codeproject :
This article describes a “script engine” for the C# language. Here are some of the key features of the presented scripting system:
- Based on the full featured C#.
- Full access to CLR and CTS.
- Can be run with any version of CLR (.NET 1.1/2.0), even potentially with future releases.
- Possibility of extending the functionality of any CLR application with “scripting”, by hosting the script engine in this application.
- Integration with common IDEs and debuggers.
- Integration with OS.
- Availability of comprehensive documentation (local and online Help, tutorials, samples…).